Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My First Official Blog Post!

Hello fellow bloggers,
    I decided to start a blog so I could share my yummy findings (from many parts of New England, and the world) as well as my own concoctions that I whip up, with other foodies like me! I am a total amateur when it comes to blogging, which I hope isn’t too obvious (I promise I’ll improve as I go), but that won’t stop me from spreading deliciousness! I hope to post lots of pictures and recipes so all of you can enjoy some of the tasty food that I have experienced, and maybe even recreate it for yourselves. I am no connoisseur when it comes to food; all I know is that I love the experience that food has always given me, both in the creation and consumption of it. Maybe my love for the savory to the sweet will inspire others to take their taste buds on an adventure.

Hope to start posting soon,

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment